- Measure your TV VESA
- Warranty Information
- Comments & Reviews
- Catalogue & Manuals
- Perfectly fits two most flat and curved 13 to 32-inch LCD LED monitors with VESA 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mm weighting up to 17.6 lbs (each)
- Full motion mounting arms feature tilt -35 to +35 degrees, swivel +90 to -90 degrees, screen rotation +180 to -180 degrees and 360 degrees VESA plate rotation
- Gas spring arm monitor mount allows easy screen adjustment and extension up to 18.3 inches
- Two ways of desktop installation – C-Clamp or grommet; all hardware and guides included
- Keep all your cables organized by hiding them inside the arm; a quick-release VESA plate which makes installation easier
Clear up valuable desk space and enhance your work flow with a new dual arm mount - G140 by ONKRON. This dual mount attaches to your desk, freeing up space that the original stand takes up. The sleek black frame made of aluminum & steel perfectly fits any traditional or modern interior. It securely holds your computer monitors in a fixed position for better sight alignment. G140 supports universal VESA mounting pattern 75x75mm and 100x100mm and most LCD LED flat & curved screens with diagonal 13” to 32 inches, weighting up to 17.6 lbs per arm.
The desk mount arms feature a -35 ~ +35 degrees tilting, +90 ~ -90 degrees swivel, and a 360 degrees screen rotation. You can easily change your monitors between portrait and landscape positions by hand. The arms can be extended up to 18.3 inches. They also have a simple height adjusting mechanism to move the screens up and down along the pole. As a result with G140 you have two screens and an ergonomic eye level position, which helps reduce neck and back pain while working or entertaining.
The C-clamp installation is secured by simple hand tightening and is mountable to any desk with a thickness of 0.39" ~ 3.1". The grommet option can be used with desks that have a hole to secure through. Cable management keeps AV and power cords clean and organized.
Product Manual Not available